International Association of accountants, auditors and tax consultants
This privacy notice provides you with information on how IECnet Espace Descartes – 16 Rue Albert Einstein – 77420 CHAMPS S/MARNE – FRANCE (‘we’, ‘us’) will process your personal data as
- existing and former members and functionaries,
- interested parties including users of our website, and
- service providers.
You are under no obligation to provide us with the data we ask you for. However, if you do not provide such data, you will not be able
- to enter into a membership with us or to become a functionary with us;
- to use all functions of the website (in particular, we cannot process your requests).
In addition, joint business processes may be delayed, or in some cases impossible if you do not provide your personal information.
Should the provision of your personal data be mandatory by law, we will inform you separately thereof.
Members and functionaries:
We will process the following categories of her personal data:
- master data (e.g., name, address, contact data);
- data regarding your membership (e.g., entry date, use, activities in the network) and
- data regarding a possible activity as functionary (e.g., description of your function, activities you set in this function, start and end of activity)
- sensitive data like medical data (e.g, food intolerances necessary in order to organize the meetings).
In the course of your visit to our website, the following categories of your personal data will be collected:
- the date and time of page was viewed on our website;
- your IP address;
- name and version of your web browser;
- the webpage (URL) that you visited before accessing our website;
- certain cookies (see point 6 below)
- the user ID and password you use; and
- the information that you provide us with yourself, e.g., by entering it in the forms in our website (e.g., newsletter subscription, feedback on the website).
We will process the categories of your personal data set out in the Annex.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
We process your personal data listed in the Annex on the basis of
To achieve the purposes set out above, we will transfer some of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
We will retain your personal data
- until the termination of your membership or business relationship, within the scope of which we have collected your data, or
- for a period of three months as part of the data or to automatically collected by the association’s website or
- as long as it is necessary to investigate attacks on our website, or
- for as long as required under statutory retention obligations of potential legal claims, where personal data is needed to raise or defend against the claim, are not yet time-barred
We use “cookies” to improve the functionality of our websites. Cookies are small text files that may be installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are generally used to provide site visitors with additional functionality. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
Through our cookies we process data on the following legal basis and for the following purposes:
In order to withdraw your consent or to restrict to certain cookies, you have inter alia the following options:
Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
Please note that the functionality of our websites may be impaired if you withdraw or restrict your consent.
Taking photos of events like the AGM or meetings and publishing the photos on the website and in social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, youtube and LinkedIn) as well as in newsletter, for public relations purposes and to present the activities of the data controller in order to increase the level of awareness of the data controller.
The processing is based on legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO public relations work and presentation of the activities of IECnet to increase the level of awareness of the processor.
There is the right to object to the processing. The objection can be addressed to: [email protected]
However, it can be assumed that the interest of the controller in the production and use of the photos does not unduly interfere with the rights and freedoms of the natural persons, especially since they have gone into the public space, the production and use of the photos was pointed out in advance and at the event, and care is taken both in the production of photos and their publication that no legitimate interests of persons depicted are violated. If the rights and freedoms of a person depicted are violated for reasons particularly worthy of consideration, we will take appropriate measures to refrain from further processing. A deletion in print media that have already been issued cannot take place. Deletion on the website or in social media channels will be carried out within the scope of technical possibilities.
The data will be deleted as soon as possible, nevertheless there will be an archive of the events where the photos are stored for at least seven years, but in general as long as your membership in the association lasts.
Recipient categories see point 4. But additional contractors and (sub)-processors involved in the processing (preparation and publication).
The data is made available to the public on the internet and published in social media channels. The data will be published and will be distributed to association members, customers, service providers and the public.
The data will not be passed on to recipients who pursue their own purposes with this data. In the case of social media channels, however, it may be that the respective social media service receives exploitation rights to the published data.
On the applicable law, you have the right to (under the conditions set out in applicable law):
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
IECnet International Association of accountants, auditors and tax consultants
16 Rue Albert Einstein
77420 CHAMPS S/MARNE
E-mail: [email protected]
Last updated on October 24, 2022
- date of birth
- contact data (e.g., address, email address, phone numbers)
- company register data
- block indicators (e.g., contact block, invoice block, delivery block, posting block, payment block).
- identification numbers for official statistics purposes such as VAT number and Intrastat identification number
- affiliation to a specific corporate group or purchasing group
- object of the delivery or service
- data on membership fees, bonuses, commissions, etc.
- financing and payment conditions
- bank details, credit card details
- credit management data (e.g, credit limit, bill of exchange limit)
- data on the payment or performance behavior of the person concerned
- data regarding dunning/actions
- account and document data
- performance-specific expenses and revenues
- contact person for processing the delivery or service
- third parties involved in the provision of the service, including information on the nature of the involvement
- delivery and service conditions (including information on the place of delivery or service, packaging, etc.)
- data on customs clearance (e.g., country of origin, customs tariff number) and export control
- data on the insurance of the supply or service and its financing
- data on tax liability and tax calculation
- salary related information
- bank details, credit card details
- related customer, supplier or third-party
- additional address data regarding customers, suppliers or third parties
- correspondence languages, other agreements, and keys for data exchange
- function of the person concerned in the service recipient or service provider
- extent of power of representation
- business cases handled by the data subject.